Thursday, December 30, 2010

Small Hual/ Mini Review - ft. Forever21


I am going to the Dominican in January and I needed some things to add to my summer wardrobe to make things feel fresh. I didn't get much but the prices add up to a $70 value without a shipping fee. But first I'd like to do an overview of Forever21 with my thoughts about the merchandise, prices and quality. I absolutely adore Forever21 and I would recommend it to pretty much anyone. They offer a wide variety of styles, whether you like your classic graffic tee's, something fancy or more on edge and risk'eh Forever21 is the place to go. They have raised their prices on certain items a fair bit in the past year but overall the prices are fairly cheap and worth the quality. As for quality its not much different than typical stores you find in the mall like (Garage, Boathouse, Stitches etc.) but the wide variety of styles and the large amount of merchandise they have to offer make shopping at Forever21 worth your while.

 Now for the interesting part, I only purchased four items but they are worth the price.
 The first item is a yellow and white strapless sundress, it was $16.50. This floral print is perfect for my vaykay in the Dominican!




The second item is a flowy tank with a blue-grey and white floral pattern, it has a elastic band at the hip to give the shirt more texture and flow, its perfect for that typical summer day! This tank was $17.80.



The next item I purchased was a pair of classic grey strapped gladiator sandals. These are great for everyday wear but they can also be used for a more dressy look, these were $21.80.







The final item I purchased was a large blue stoned pendant necklace. This necklace adds a rustic look to any outfit and will look great against the yellow and white patterned dress I also purchased, this necklace was only 5.80!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You can purchase these items at : http://canada.forever21.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment