Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Inspired - Smokey Purple

This single shadow smokey purple look is quick and easy and perfect for a New Years party!



The first thing I did was prime my lid with Urban Decay Eye shadow primer potion.


The next thing I used was Lise Watier's Eye shine eyeliner in Purple and put this all over the lid and into the crease. This is going to set a purple base so the eye shadow is more vibrant.



I then used a bright purple shade in my Sephora pallet and swept this all over the lid. After, I took a clean blending brush and blended the colour up into the crease using "wind sheild wiper" motions.

 For the last few steps I take the same purple liner I used for a base and lined the lower lash line, I lined my water line and tight line with black liner, curled my lashes and added three coats of Lash Blast mascara. Because its New Years Eve inspired I added Lise Watier's Purple sparkly liquid eye liner on the upper and lower lash line and in the inner corner.
















No comments:

Post a Comment