Sunday, December 26, 2010

Every day neutral eye using Too Faced Natural Eye Pallet

   

   

Too Faced Natural Eye pallet is a great set of eye shadows you can use for everyday looks. It contains 9 different eye shadows 3 matte and 6 shimmer. In the look above I am using 3 different shades of eye shadow the first one is 'silky teddy' which I swept all over the eyelid, up to the brow and inner corner using a basic eye shadow brush. The next shadow I used was 'Push Up' which I blended from the outer lid into the crease of my eyelid using a domed fluffy brush. The final colour I used is called 'Erotica', I used a dense synthetic brush to dab this in the outer corner. Then I used the same brush with 'Push  Up' on it to blend 'Erotica' out and up into the crease.

Purchase Too Faced Natural Eye pallet at : http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P241303&categoryId=B70

No comments:

Post a Comment